At the recent Special Libraries Association 2015 Annual Conference, iBraryGuy’s own John DiGilio was feted for his service. John was the recipient of the 2015 Thomson Reuters Award for Career Achievement. Presented by the Legal Division of SLA, the award is designed to recognize a member who has provided significant service to the SLA Legal Division. The award is generously sponsored by Thomson Reuters Westlaw. Continue reading
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 5 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 1 day ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 2 days ago
- Major issues with CLE in the USA. Whole system needs a serious rethink!!! #eltf17 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewArruda: "There has to be more communication between #lawschools, students, recent law grads & #lawfirms around what skills are es… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.