We are humbled and honored that our own iBraryGuy founder and editor, John DiGilio, has been featured and interviewed as this month’s “Profile in Law Librarianship” by the Legal Division of the Special Libraries Association. Working with the Legal Division has been a passion of ours for quite some time now and is a relationship we look forward to developing for years to come. Thank you, Legal Division, for the feature and for giving law librarianship a voice!
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 5 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 1 day ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 2 days ago
- Major issues with CLE in the USA. Whole system needs a serious rethink!!! #eltf17 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewArruda: "There has to be more communication between #lawschools, students, recent law grads & #lawfirms around what skills are es… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.