The Cool Tools Café program at this year’s AALL Annual Meeting showcased–like it always does–many great presentations concerning implementing technologies to improve library offerings. For those unfamiliar with the format of the Cool Tools Café, the program features a variety of demonstrations set up in different stations inside a large conference room—attendees are given free rein to wander around and scope out the various presentations on technologies. Standing out among these was the presentation conducted by CUNY Library Associate Professor & Emerging Technologies Librarian Alex Berrio Matamoros; Alex’s presentation regarded law librarians using screencasting software as a teaching tool. Continue reading
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 5 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 1 day ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 2 days ago
- Major issues with CLE in the USA. Whole system needs a serious rethink!!! #eltf17 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewArruda: "There has to be more communication between #lawschools, students, recent law grads & #lawfirms around what skills are es… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.