When the Software & Information Industry Association named the winners of its 2014 CODiE Awards on 30 January, patent powerhouse Innography walked away with two of the coveted trophies.
Named both Best Legal Information Solution and Best Service Using Aggregated Content, the seven-year-old company found its flagship product a finalist in three CODiE categories.
This double win is sure to cement Innography’s place as a leader in the intellectual property (IP) research industry.
As one of the expert reviewers in the Best Legal Information Solution category, I found myself blown away by both the sheer power of Innography’s product, as well as the breadth and depth of its content.
– John DiGilio on FreePint Blog
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @InfoTodayEu @AFSCMELibraries 14 hours ago
- Readying for Tomorrow (via Passle) by John DiGilio libsource.passle.net/post/102dmas/r… 1 day ago
- The future just me be so bright that we oughtta wear shades! lnkd.in/bFy9tYT 1 day ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @nhcmtc @kurtcarroll @librarianchat 1 day ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @AAKnopf @ryanzhelp 2 days ago
- Fashion Law Blogs are All the Fashion October 22, 2013Last week, the entertainment and business law firm Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp launched Ooh Law Law, a blog about fashion law.See it on Scoop.it, via Legal Information Dispatch
- Review: Oyster, OverDrive, & Other eBook Apps October 22, 2013Different distribution models are being pursued in the eBook app market.John DiGilio's insight:iBraryGuy's own Stosh Jonjak reviews Oyster, Overdrive and more!See it on Scoop.it, via Legal Information Dispatch
- Law schools as publishers - via blogging - Real Lawyers Have Blogs (blog) October 22, 2013Real Lawyers Have Blogs (blog) Law schools as publishers - via blogging Real Lawyers Have Blogs (blog) Speaking yesterday at a symposium honoring the new Temple University President, Bryn Geffert, the College Librarian at Amherst, made a strong...See it on Scoop.it, via Legal Information Dispatch
- Mobile Apps for Legal Research #2: WestlawNext for Android October 22, 2013WestlawNext is one of the go-to tools in my legal research toolbox. So I was quick to install the WestlawNext mobile apps on my Android smartphone and iPad. I had high expectations for the power of WestlawNext on my mobile devices. ...See it on Scoop.it, via Legal Information Dispatch
- Flipping the Library: Tips from Three Pros | The Digital Shift 2013 October 22, 2013Through the use of innovative technologies and online resources, school libraries can now be available to students wherever—and whenever—they need them.See it on Scoop.it, via Legal Information Dispatch
- Fashion Law Blogs are All the Fashion October 22, 2013