When the Software & Information Industry Association named the winners of its 2014 CODiE Awards on 30 January, patent powerhouse Innography walked away with two of the coveted trophies.
Named both Best Legal Information Solution and Best Service Using Aggregated Content, the seven-year-old company found its flagship product a finalist in three CODiE categories.
This double win is sure to cement Innography’s place as a leader in the intellectual property (IP) research industry.
As one of the expert reviewers in the Best Legal Information Solution category, I found myself blown away by both the sheer power of Innography’s product, as well as the breadth and depth of its content.
– John DiGilio on FreePint Blog
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 5 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 1 day ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 2 days ago
- Major issues with CLE in the USA. Whole system needs a serious rethink!!! #eltf17 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewArruda: "There has to be more communication between #lawschools, students, recent law grads & #lawfirms around what skills are es… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.