Everybody’s favorite U.S. Supreme Court blog, SCOTUSblog, recently released an accompanying iOS app. At this point, the app’s main feature is to display the blog entries from the SCOTUSblog site, enabling on-the-go attorneys an easy method of staying abreast of the latest happenings at our nation’s court of last resort. Users have the ability to turn on iPhone push notifications, so, whenever a new blog entry is posted to SCOTUSblog, app users will be instantaneously alerted. The app also enables users to sort and view SCOTUSblog entries into the following categories: featured, round-up, breaking news, and editor’s notes. Lastly, users can use the app as a middleman to jump into SCOTUSblog’s twitter feed. To be clear, this app doesn’t contain content beyond what can be found on the SCOTUSblog site; rather, the point of the app is to quickly connect SCOTUSblog fans to the content of the blog via their mobile devices. With that said, Andrew Hamm of SCOTUSblog has stated new improvements and features will be regularly rolled out to the app, so it’s definitely worth keeping an eye on.
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @ILoveLibraries @CMLawLibrary @librarymistress 4 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @kama_sue @nationalbook @KateSherrill 1 day ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 2 days ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 3 days ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.