Hi all–just a quick note that John and I are sunsetting this blog in favor of TILTlegal.com. Please update your favorites, feeds, what-have-yous to capture all the exciting content John and I are brewing up for you over on the new site. In fact, go check out John’s post about AALL’s name change vote (note: voting ends today!), or my post about law librarian job hunting. Thank you all for the views and support!
Search this Site
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @SLAhq @librarianchat @BNBuzz 5 hours ago
- The Daily INFOrmant is out! paper.li/ibraryguy/libr… Stories via @LawLibCongress @heroineinabook @gordonbelt 1 day ago
- Thanks to all the amazing speakers, @thomsonreuters, & chief tweeter @AndrewArruda for an inspiring day! #ELTF17 2 days ago
- Major issues with CLE in the USA. Whole system needs a serious rethink!!! #eltf17 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewArruda: "There has to be more communication between #lawschools, students, recent law grads & #lawfirms around what skills are es… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.