iBraryGuy may be coming to an event near you! If you are looking for an engaging speaker and a library / information advocate to speak to your organization, contact him directly. John is always happy to customize a presentation for any audience and setting. From the changing role of the law librarian to the latest developments in research and technology, John keeps his finger on the pulse of the industry!
- Jan. 10: The Philadelphia Chapter of the Special Libraries Association presents presents “In the Balance: Tools to Increase Your Personal & Professional Productivity” – a webinar by iBraryGuy, John DiGilio.
- Feb, 5-8: SLA Annual Leadership Summit, Dallas, TX: ”What all leaders need to know about SLA finances“, plus 2012 & 2013 budget reports
- Feb. 21: Ark Group’s 7th Annual Best Practices & Management Strategies for Law Firm Library, Research & Information Services, NY,NY: “Driving Resource Utilization and Optimization“
- Apr. 25: Information Management Evolution Conference 2013 presented by Integrated Management Services, NYC, NY: “Proactive Research“
- May 22-28: Conclave of the Apostolic Johannite Church, Chicago, IL: “The Eternal Gospel of Joachim of Flora“
- Jun. 9-11: The Special Library Association’s 2013 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO, San Diego, CA: “60 Sites in 60 Minutes“, 2013 Treasurer’s Report
- Jul. 12-16: The American Association of Law Libraries 2o13 Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA