The iBraryGuy team may be coming to an event near you! If you are looking for an engaging speaker and a library / information advocate to speak to your organization, please contact us. We are always happy to craft and customize a presentation for any audience and setting. From the changing role of the law librarian to the latest developments in research and technology, John and Stosh keep their fingers on the pulse of the industry!
We do not charge speaking fees and only ask that you help us with arrangements should travel be necessary!
- Jan. 10: The Philadelphia Chapter of the Special Libraries Association presents presents “In the Balance: Tools to Increase Your Personal & Professional Productivity” – a webinar by iBraryGuy founder, John DiGilio.
- Feb, 5-8: SLA Annual Leadership Summit, Dallas, TX: ”What all leaders need to know about SLA finances“, plus 2012 & 2013 budget reports by John DiGilio
- Feb. 21: Ark Group’s 7th Annual Best Practices & Management Strategies for Law Firm Library, Research & Information Services, NY,NY: “Driving Resource Utilization and Optimization“, John DiGilio is a panelist.
- Apr. 4: Online – The Special Libraries Associaion presents SLA Leadership Series: Best Practices for Raising Money. John DiGilio is a panelist.
- Apr. 25: Information Management Evolution Conference 2013 presented by Integrated Management Services, NYC, NY: “Proactive Research“. John DiGilio is a panelist.
- May 2: Online – The Special Libraries Association presents SLA Leadership Series: How to Run a GREAT Meeting featuring John DiGilio.
- May 22-28: Conclave of the Apostolic Johannite Church, Chicago, IL: “The Eternal Gospel of Joachim of Flora” by John DiGilio.
- Jun. 9-11: The Special Library Association’s 2013 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO, San Diego, CA: “60 Sites in 60 Minutes“, 2013 Treasurer’s Report by John DiGilio.
- June 27: Online – The Illinois Chapter of SLA presents An SLA Conference Wrap-up. John DiGilio is a panelist.
- Sep. 12: Online – The Western Pennsylvania Law Libraries Association and the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Special Libraries Association present, ”In the Balance: Tools to Increase Your Personal & Professional Productivity” – a webinar by iBraryGuy founder, John DiGilio. Hosted by Reed Smith LLP.
- Oct. 2: Online – The Leadership and Management Division of SLA hosts, A Leadership Toolkit: Smart Apps for Savvy Leaders, a joint webinar by Samuel Wiggins and iBraryGuy founder John DiGilio.
- Nov. 5: Kansas City, KS – The Kansas / Western Missouri Chapter of SLA celebrates its 65 anniversary. Special guest and remarks by John DiGilio.
- Nov. 14: Chicago, IL – The Illinois Paralegal Association Annual Conference, faculty to include John DiGilio.
- Dec. 10: Huntsville, AL – The Military Libraries Division of SLA presents, “In the Balance: Tools to Increase Your Personal & Professional Productivity” – a live seminar by iBraryGuy founder, John DiGilio.
- Jan. 29th: Pittsburgh, PA – The Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Paralegal Institute presents, “Best Legal Apps for Phone and Tablets” by Stosh Jonjak.